Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo, Tenno! Cicero Vet Wanting To Get Back Into The Community!

Samson_IV

I've been playing the game for around a year, I remember I joined in the midst of the Cicero Crisis, played with a few friends then. But now, I'm wanting to get back into the game and branch out to the broader community.

So without further ado, hello! On Warframe my name is Samson_IV, but on Steam and most other platforms possible I go by O-Zone. Besides Warframe, I play Guild Wars 2 actively, with other games mixed in there. I game for fun and for getting to know other people, so I'm happy to participate in competitive events to branch out, network a bit.

On top of that, I'd like to get into the RP scene a bit, I have a lot of fun doing RP stuff with the GW2 community and my group of friends, but I haven't had a cool Sci-Fi themed RP yet. I'd really like to get started on making characters, joining RP's, that kind of thing!

I'll post around and try to meet some people, but here's me taking the initiative a bit. Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get in some crazy adventures in the future.

I've been playing the game for around a year, I remember I joined in the midst of the Cicero Crisis, played with a few friends then. But now, I'm wanting to get back into the game and branch out to the broader community.

So without further ado, hello! On Warframe my name is Samson_IV, but on Steam and most other platforms possible I go by O-Zone. Besides Warframe, I play Guild Wars 2 actively, with other games mixed in there. I game for fun and for getting to know other people, so I'm happy to participate in competitive events to branch out, network a bit.

On top of that, I'd like to get into the RP scene a bit, I have a lot of fun doing RP stuff with the GW2 community and my group of friends, but I haven't had a cool Sci-Fi themed RP yet. I'd really like to get started on making characters, joining RP's, that kind of thing!

I'll post around and try to meet some people, but here's me taking the initiative a bit. Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get in some crazy adventures in the future.

Not sure about actual RP, but there is a really nifty Story Thread hanging around on the forums, Maybe that might grab your interest.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/74088-archive-of-ash-and-fire-original-thread/ <--- Archived old thread, AMAZING stories

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221311-ic-of-ash-and-fire-v20-roleplaying-thread/ <-- New In-Character thread for stories

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221310-ooc-of-ash-and-fire-v20-faq-and-discussion/ <-- New Out Of Character Thread for discussion

If I was in the mood to play Warframe as of late I would help you but right now I have no reason to---

Games kinda boring..

I'll just give you one tip.

DO NOT OVERLY FARM AND RANK GEAR UP IN ONE DAY OR YOU WILL WANT TO KYS AFTER 1 MONTH OF PLAYTIME.

If I was in the mood to play Warframe as of late I would help you but right now I have no reason to---

Games kinda boring..

I'll just give you one tip.

DO NOT OVERLY FARM AND RANK GEAR UP IN ONE DAY OR YOU WILL WANT TO KYS AFTER 1 MONTH OF PLAYTIME.

I'm still happily kissing my self after two months of playing.