The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow

A tough call without knowing breeds, but based purely on color I'd say the gold/blue/purple is worth more since it's three rare colors whereas the second one looks colored by the free pallet they gave  away a while ago. It's all up to personal preference though.

thank you, in fact I wanted to know which of these do you think is the real gold because there are many who see the light brown as the real gold, but I think they are wrong and I think as much as I mean I though little real gold must have the lotus symbol color gold, many people think that as long as the kubrow is yellow or tan is gold, you help me understand? thanks

thank you, in fact I wanted to know which of these do you think is the real gold because there are many who see the light brown as the real gold, but I think they are wrong and I think as much as I mean I though little real gold must have the lotus symbol color gold, many people think that as long as the kubrow is yellow or tan is gold, you help me understand? thanks

This Kubrow's base color is the color I see commonly referred to as 'gold'. Some simply call it orange though, and the only other natural orange is a rusty brown. If you're unsure trust the color chip on the appearance screen over how a kubrow looks in liset or mission lighting.

7hUIA1R.jpg?1