Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug At The End Of A Succesful Mission - Crash + No Rewards

Synderoth

Recently I have a lot of mission that crash after completion. You get the reward screen, you can see your pickups but not your mission rewards. After a few seconds it crashes and presents you with the login screen. Happens to me frequently after high level spy missions & long survival missions... Not very fun because these take a good amount of time. When you restart, you get the status from before you started the mission.

Had this happen twice this morning, guess I'll go to bed for a bit and hope whatever storms or whatever get done and over with. I hate that I lost my second Dual Decurion Barrel, I'm going to start taking caps of everything that drops, so I can file with support. Archwing part farming is bad enough without having these disconnection/crash/sync issues.

Something like that happened to me just now, just that i didnt get the log in screen, i didnt get the Success Mission loot, i only got the results of previous mission so my 2 prime parts that i wanted the most were not in my inventory, im gonna open a new thread in hope of getting these items back, which were Ash Prime Systems and Volt Prime Helmet when doing a Tier 3 Survival mission. Someone told me to open a ticket and perhaps they could help me, ill do that now.