Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitchy Black Door Of Doom

Gideon927

So far today I have encountered a door in Spy missions that will make you fall forever. I've run into them 6 times and it has only been in Spy missions. Hopefully we can get a fix for this? I know update 8.0 just hit, but this started immediately after. Anyone else?

Everyone else.

But worry not. The black door of doom (often a white door of doom) is actually a slipgate, and leads to Quake 1.

If you just let yourself fall for long enough, you'll be able to run around the first chapter of the Id classic. And your only weapon is the Boltor, and all the ammo for it comes in boxes marked "NIN"

It's funny cause when I first encountered it I saw my teammate run into the black door without a second thought, and despite wondering why it was black, we all just did the same. Needless to say, we all ended up going "WTF?"

I just had to give up on an alert completely. Three attempts, all filled with eerie silence and then a black door of doom.

It's kinda creepy.

It happened to me too.. but I had to give up to 3 alert missions and 1 or 2 normal missions, I tried 4 times each, in alert missions case, and appeared loots of "doors of doom"

Hopefully today I may play warframe.