The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Love Letter To The Warframe Staff

Catnip_Addict

I've noticed that a lot of times when a new update comes out the forums get flooded with complaints, hate, and anger getting thrown around without care. Its easy to be negative. 

I understand the importance of voicing your opinion about bugs and updates so that the devs can better shape the game to its playerbase, but this is a feedback forum. And I have some feed back too. 

I freaking love update 8. 

Up until now I never really felt there was a reason to be in a guild. Sure it was a nice to have a group of people to reliably  play with but....isn't that what the friends list was for? The clan overhaul is exactly what I wanted from it, many more roles, each one with real (and custimizable <3) duties that each role can complete, and the dojo, oh man the dojo. 

The dojo is something that I haven't seen in any other MMO's I've played (free or not) and I'm very excited to play around with it and see how it devolps! 

In the end what I'm trying to say is, Thank you very much DEs, for reigniting my spark for warframe. This is exactly what I was looking for in update 8 plus more. Thank you for putting in the crunch time to get it out in a timely fashion. Thank you for keeping Warframe amazing. 

More posts like this would probably make the dev's job a lot more rewarding. Who wants to get to work only to find a crowd of people screaming at you because their pixels aren't doing what they want?

Keep it up, DE. You've made possibly the best online shooter in years.