Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Trying To Wrap My Head Around This...

Revel72

I am trying to connect my OBS to my twitch profile but for some reason they doesn't connect each other... I have inserted the key but... It just doesn't connect... For some reason...

And you can already guess this... I am a big noob in this stuff... So if anybody can help that would be greatly appreciated. Many of you already knows that I am from Finland so it might get difficult for both sides. Although as you can see my English is moderate quality to you to understand... Unless you are troll since internet doesn't have boundaries how far you can stroll *ba dum tss*

Yeah I know I have really bad jokes... I am a new TearofGrace to you aren't I?

Oh yeah another thing. Do go look his videos (TearofGrace) they are funny despite the bad jokes.

Welp with some help of my friend stuff is up and ready to go now... I will be streaming IM or what I feel like to be streaming every now and when. It might get toilet break lengthy pauses caused by something... I don't know... But it seems that IM or steam games doesn't have requirements to play the directly connect the games to my stream program.

If you have had been looking in to playing IM. It might be worth following since I love the game quite a lot. And No I will not be streaming warframe. It is a bit too heavy for my computer... Or at least I think so.