Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Console Hype

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

I'll probably have quit playing permanently by the time console gets u17.

Harsh truth.

Wasn't the stability hotfix certified a week ago?

Hell if I know. Usually takes two weeks or more... Actually, our updates take one day longer than PS4, and they don't have a stability build, so, we're never getting it! :P

Can't really say I found much to be excited about. The new parkour just looks weird with the chain wall hopping though bullet jumping seems nice to standardize jump distances and aimgliding while also lowering enemy accuracy finally gives me a reason to do any jumping at all when enemies are in screen.Beyond this, meh. I'd much rather have the new Excalibur in console already. His new look with mordred and that prisma skin as well as an Ultimate that doesn't suck but is perhaps one of the most fun in the game is what I'm hyped for more than anything. That and nunchucks/umbra Excalibur and that sweet scarf shroud thing. Looks better just in that one promo pic than the u17 cape. Seriously, the u17 cape it looks really really bad, like an old comic book villain look from the 70s. I laughed when Rob from AGGP brought it up in his coverage.

Edited by (PS4)StillbornKumquat

• 3 weeks later...