Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helloz (Long Over Due I Suppose)

Flexion

Hello, Im Flexion (Real name: Patrick) AKA Defion, from the Netherlands.

Im currently using a second account to post this due to my main account being banned (a bitzy more about that later).

Im 29 years old and Ive bin playing Warframe for 2 years and 4 months give or take and love it every minute.

I was born in 1986 June 11 and as a baby I was putted infront of a computer at the hospital to make me stop crying (a nurse back then thought the humming sounds of the P1 a doctor used to play pong on back then would work as a calming thing and it somehow did for me so they putted my crib near the P1).

At a age of 6 I got pushed into a reinforcing bar accidentally by the older kid next door and it went in behind my right eye missing everything important by the thickness of a hair as my parents were later told by the doctor and I somehow ended up recovering in a room with the bed next to a old pc again. I spended a few weeks recovering but Ill always have a little scar near my right eye sleep point. I do have to note that I was always drawn to the loud humming sounds pc's made back then. In 1995 I finally made my parents buy a old PC which we set up in the living room, but like it was fate I fell asleep better and faster in the living room so a year later we moved the PC to my room. At age 18 I was diagnosed with a light form of autism which according to some people was the reason I was always drawn to moving pictures like a TV or a video game and the humming PC sound. I do have to say that during all that time I basicly made my parents go through every console from sega, nintendo, atari (basicly used them all once in my life time). And my love for games kept growing as did my love for the PC. A few games I really got into were Everquest 2 + expensions loved it untill Sony pulled the support leaving the game for dead, Same goes for Pristontale which I got into due to a classmate but same story as Everquest 2 support dropped admins and devs forsaken the game and it was left for dead.

Then Global Agenda came and I got picked to Close beta testing it and I felt in love with a game again. But as the story goes with the 2 games mentioned befor it was left to rot by the devs and mods. Ill skip the rest of my life story fast forwarding to a broken enkle in 2012 I got more and more into Warframe, as the support and the playerbase kept growing. Now a month ago the enjury of the enkle played up again and ive bin in and out of the hospital lately and it got me into Idle games (games you run in the background and does things automaticly (I gues you could say I was a game addict).

And thats why I liked those games, as I went to the hospital I could leave a game like that running and when I got back home to see it progress making me feel like I did something while I was not playing. Now a few days ago a friend on steam told me about a game that was sorta like cookie clicker and I looked at the steam page of the game and it reminded me of a game called Time Rifters which I played with my Oculus Rift DK1. So I downloaded Time Clickers and in a few days I was hooked. And thus coming to a end of my story where I forgot I had the game running at the taskbar while loading up Warframe and behold I got instand ban till jan 1 2035..... And I must admit its like sobering up from a drug, it aint a nice feeling.

Note this is is all in big lines as my long term memmory is not all that good due to the autism so the timelines might not be all sync and translating the story into english in my head aint a easy thing for me to do, but I gues it does get the picture across. I hope that if your into idle games make sure you double check its closed befor lauching Warframe.

Edited by Flexion

Well I cant say my english is great, as its mostly learned from TV, Music, and Games.

And not my first time on the forums but rather a first time in this topic of introductions I would say :)

Most of my 2 years of warframe ive mostly scout the forums rather than actualy posting stuff or replying like most I think.

And as for the [insert a s word] [stupidity] is  what I would put in there hehehe, saw alot of that in-game aswell on forums within those 2 years and 4 months and heck, even a verry few were mine.

Hoping support can and will unban my main acc befor UP17 as I do truely miss playing Warframe more then my blo... gir... TV shows, yes lets go with TV shows but I doubt it.

I am a casual player and I do mostly play for fun and to escape reality and I think some people take it far to serious

Well I cant say my english is great, as its mostly learned from TV, Music, and Games.

And not my first time on the forums but rather a first time in this topic of introductions I would say :)

Most of my 2 years of warframe ive mostly scout the forums rather than actualy posting stuff or replying like most I think.

And as for the [insert a s word] [stupidity] is  what I would put in there hehehe, saw alot of that in-game aswell on forums within those 2 years and 4 months and heck, even a verry few were mine.

Hoping support can and will unban my main acc befor UP17 as I do truely miss playing Warframe more then my blo... gir... TV shows, yes lets go with TV shows but I doubt it.

I am a casual player and I do mostly play for fun and to escape reality and I think some people take it far to serious

XD yeah I thought of putting stupidity in there.

I just started playing this febuary, gotta say that the forums' community is completely different than the in-game community. I'm usually on the forums 24/7 due to last post wins, and you can usually find me by my posts in new topics where I display my poor sense of humor, lol.

On previous forums i've learned my lesson(I read back there and see how awfully dumb sounding I was).

Although the admins/moderators there were really edgy and touchy but it was for a small rp community led by a bunch of nutjobs so I can't blame 'em.

As for playing the game itself, it's usually the only thing productive I do with myself, since I kinda live in my MeeM-cave(<bonus: my puns are also terrible.)

So yeah, i'm just another crazy whacko on the forums, lol.