Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmg Corps An Australia / New Zealand Full Dojo Rebuild Finished Come And Join A Grate Groop Of Players

1grifter

am an AU player. very active and on everyday for around couple of hours.

INVITE :D

Exit. and hendog you need to decline the invite you have or leave the clan please let me know when you are done i will resend

Myself and a friend would be interested in joining. I live in the Brisbane area and he lives a bit north.

I'm a freelance ghost writer and editor, as well as having a little bit of skill in photoshop (though not a huge amount), so I can always help out in these areas if you'd like. =)

ok exit you are all good welcom

Bannock invite sent and you can invite your friend all welcome as for the help sounds grate thinking about a clan website to go over dojo plans and other things if you chat to reincarnate in game he mite be able to let you know how you can help

We've had a couple of members who have offered to help with creating a website for the Clan. We're making some moves toward this end, and are looking forward to enhancing on the social experience for members.

I would welcome feedback on what direction our Clan should take; size of the Clan, roles for members, buildings to start, our Clan motto, etc. Feel free to PM me with opinions. We're a Clan and will work towards the goals that the majority have.

I'm a decent web and graphic (including 3D) designer, and can incorporate a range of features within a website, but this is a medium to long term (ongoing) project. Initially, I am hoping to produce a introduction page which outlines the type of Clan we have and our values. This will extend to a voting system, screenshot competitions, records of player vs player duals, a member forum, and other features as needs arise.

We'll need a range of people to help with such things, such as forum moderators, someone to update player vs player results (potentially with screenshots of scores), writers for content, graphic designers to assist with website layout and banners/logo, and similar. If you feel up to the challenge, please let myself or Grifter know.

We're hoping to share the workload around; many hands make light work. At the end of the day, Warframe should be fun, and I don't want anyone to get home from work and have to spend an hour 'working' on Clan-stuff; when they'd rather be playing the game. If you've got some free time, and think taking on some extra challenges within the Clan would be fun and exciting, we'd like to hear from you.

Also; a bit thank you to everyone that's joined so far. We're very pleased with the response we've received and are hoping to match this with a dedication to make the Clan as enjoyable as possible for you.

Thank you!