Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmg Corps An Australia / New Zealand Full Dojo Rebuild Finished Come And Join A Grate Groop Of Players

1grifter

I'm looking to join,

I am an active player from New Zealand.

My IGN is: Latitude

I looking forward to joining your ranks,

you have an invite pending or you are in a clan you will have to cancel it and let me know

iam going to be afk you can pm reincarnate in game or i will fix it when i come back

HI would love to join a clan to play with local people. In melbourne, want to play some squad type games and chat with team, alswell as check out the dojo aspects.  Not in another clan, looking forward to joining. Please sent an invite on and hope to catch ya's in game soon, cheers

hey I'd love to join im sydney based and play very regularly also my friend is also very interested. really starting to want to play more with a regular group of people and build towards things.

IGN - ShrikeAlpha

IGN - Mr_Giggles

cheers we got them thanks, also if your interested in wanting to use a website in the near future, I have one already setup from when me and some friends used it for mainly social use, and now its just collecting dust, its also linked to use a VOIP service to, if your interested let me know and we can fix that up more suited to warframe and the new needs. just a matter of changing some images etc :)

cheers we got them thanks, also if your interested in wanting to use a website in the near future, I have one already setup from when me and some friends used it for mainly social use, and now its just collecting dust, its also linked to use a VOIP service to, if your interested let me know and we can fix that up more suited to warframe and the new needs. just a matter of changing some images etc :)

thanks ShrikeAlpha please have a chat to reincarnate in game or pm on the forum he is doing that side of things

HI YoBoof you need to cancel the invite you have from a different clan please post back and i will send you a invite

hiya   have found and accepted invite     cheeers   look forward to bashing with ya