Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmg Corps An Australia / New Zealand Full Dojo Rebuild Finished Come And Join A Grate Groop Of Players

1grifter

Hi

I am a regular player who enjoys working as part of a team.  Im based in AUS and am hoping to play with some fellow aussies.

Please invite me to your clan

Am still having trouble getting warframe to work perfectly due to STRICT NAT, so appologies in advance. Possibly due to Telstra routers....

Edited by BigDaddyCam

Hi

I am a regular player who enjoys working as part of a team.  Im based in AUS and am hoping to play with some fellow aussies.

Please invite me to your clan

Am still having trouble getting warframe to work perfectly due to STRICT NAT, so appologies in advance. Possibly due to Telstra routers....

Hi BigDaddyCam

will send you an invite soon as i get home from work

as far as networking problems go it will all get fixed soon we all hope but it is good to have lots of people to try to get a game with

How many members have you got these days? And how's the dojo coming along?

Currently in a small clan but there's only really 3-4 active members so we aren't getting anywhere. Might see if I can talk them into moving.

I'm currently a bit noobish since I reset, but I'm ranking up quickly since I know what I'm doing this time... Mostly :-)

Heh, I was just about to search for an AU/NZ clan and then saw you on the front page xD

The last time I played was during the beta, but I'm learning all the changes quickly :)
Absolutely in love with Paris ._.

SniperBozo we have 80+ members last time I looked as far as the dojo we have 2 reactors a training room and 3 elevators and a oracle finished or very close

The great hall and the other research chambers will be going up soon as we can

Anethma and 5teve0 I will send you invites soon as I get home from work 7 hours to go

glad to have you both

And I love the Paris to as i am a archer in the out of game world

All members can invite friends

I am a compound shooter the ones with the wheels on have been shooting for 2 years now have 2 bows and shoot target this is opposed to field or hunting

Glad to help with information if you need it the compound tournaments are very hard as some people are very good only dropping 2-3 arrows out of the 10 (max) in 30 arrows I am not at this level

This is the bow I have at the moment a hoyt contender elite

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://archeryreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/2010_Hoyt_Contender-Elite.jpg&imgrefurl=http://archeryreport.com/2009/11/hoyt-2010-carbon-matrix-maxxis-alphaburner-vicxen-contender-elite/&h=425&w=288&sz=42&tbnid=BZp1j3xs0pnf4M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=61&zoom=1&usg=__8Qfldrnpn5k9N1QGXp2N6CAumgo=&docid=knEU9i1GZjTM9M&sa=X&ei=ncamUcPrLeWKiQfM6oDoAg&ved=0CEIQ9QEwAw&dur=13434

Looking to join a clan at the moment. active member, Aus based.

7 mastered frames - working on 8th

18? mastered weapons.

Looking to play with 'experienced' active members to do tower runs etc with.

Edited by Fungalcorpse