The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mission Rewards Not Updated *urgent Issue*

manto2

Ok DE,i'v played nearly 4 void missions and out of 4 of them,ONLY 1 managed to succesfully update and give my reward.

Now I'v spented nearly the past 2 hours clearing the high lvled corupted(about ranges of lvl 70~100 mind you) and many close calls with death.Many rare mods were dropped(plus a few of the new ones just updated today) and we even got prints for that new sick reaper. All hope was lost when we ended the mission and were greeted with the dreaded text 'Could not update account infomation'. 

I understand there are bound to be bugs and glitches as this is a fresh update,but it would be nice if i had my wasted keys back(if possible maybe my rare mods and the reaper too,pretty please? :o) 

Anyone who has suffered the same fate as me today,could use a bump in votes so we can highlight this current to the devs!

Sorry if it feels like I'm ranting,this is my first topic on the forums.

I got the same error after getting a reaper prime bp too, there is a topic about that in general bugs (it's called "The void.." or something)

I thought it was a problem with this particular item, but if you've been through all that I won't spend any more keys till they fix this.

My group had this happen too with the Reaper Prime when we got it or was supposed to. However the mobs we were doing weren't that high of level, max corrupter level was like 20 and we also got the key back which we used. Not sure how your experience has been so different I am sure there are a lot of variance however, you should have gotten a key returned.

Same experience as Blitzo, low level 20 enemies, got my key back, I think the bug is attached to the Reaper BP, as that seems to be a common thread with this problem.

I wonder if enemy level is based upon Frame/Weapon levels and number of players, or if it's totally random.