The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opportunity For Mesa's Peacemakers

UmbraFalcon

Hello there I'm new to the Warframe forums and I have an idea for Mesa's Peacemakers that, with the right balancing, can improve her value in high level missions as well as Tier 4 Void missions. Now I know that one can increase the amount of power strength of Mesa's Peacemakers with modifications but I have one idea that could help boost their potential in gameplay. Now I originally thought of a system where if an enemy was a certain level then her peacemakers would deal a certain amount of damage. However, after some second thoughts I saw how this could be somewhat complicated. This was when I thought of something much simpler; what if Mesa's Peacemakers had a combo counter much like the melee system. This way, her damage scales over time towards high level enemies and her value in the end-game strategy is improved. Now I have thought of a scaling system that could work with this idea:

20 shots fired=0.5X Damage Multiplier

40 shots fired=1.0X Damage Multiplier (+5% energy consumption)

60 shots fired=1.5X Damage Multiplier (+10% energy consumption)

80 shots fired=2.0X Damage Multiplier (+15% energy consumption)

100 shots fired=2.5X Damage Multiplier (+20% energy consumption)

120 shots fired=3.0X Damage Multiplier (+25% energy consumption)

140 shots fired=3.5X Damage Multiplier (+30% energy consumption)

160 shots fired=4.0X Damage Multiplier (+35% energy consumption)

and so on with each shot being within 5 seconds of the previous one.

I will appreciate any feed back on this idea. Also if there is a scaling system for Mesa's Peacemakers that I am not aware of, please do tell me.

Mesa is already broken, yet you managed to suggest something to break her even further... good work! (i guess)

What peace maker needs is interactivity, for example some kind of QTE during peace maker so we actually get to do anything besides holding the mouse button, her power and energy consumption are not any problem, actually they are a problem but opposite of what you are saying, she is already quite powerful and very energy efficient.

Edited by Orbister