Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unwanted Gifts From Friends And Duplicates In Inventory.

chozoscout

Ive just discovered a problem with gifting things to other players and friends.

I just purchased the new "Echoes Syandana Pack".I didnt want to get the bundle pack because i wanted to work for the items.Well a friend logs in a few minutes later and sends me the pack and the echoes pack without telling me.So i dont mind the bunble pack i find it bothersome now that i have 4 extra syandanas in my inventory that i cant sell or get rid of.

I can see this becoming a minor anoyance but it seems that there might need to be more attention put towards gifts.I feel like my friend wasted his plat on buying me a pack i already had and one i didnt want. Maybe a possible reject or refund it for plat instead of accepting it.Or send it back even so the person gets the plat back?

its not much of an idea but its something i felt needed to be adressed.

I forgot to mention,with the aditional syandana pack i was gifted i now have 4 duplicate syandanas in my inventory and in the attachments menu.I know you can arcane them but until they are made arcane they sohuld be invisible or show a count on one to show you have multiples.

Ive just discovered a problem with gifting things to other players and friends.

I just purchased the new "Echoes Syandana Pack".I didnt want to get the bundle pack because i wanted to work for the items.Well a friend logs in a few minutes later and sends me the pack and the echoes pack without telling me.So i dont mind the bunble pack i find it bothersome now that i have 4 extra syandanas in my inventory that i cant sell or get rid of.

I can see this becoming a minor anoyance but it seems that there might need to be more attention put towards gifts.I feel like my friend wasted his plat on buying me a pack i already had and one i didnt want. Maybe a possible reject or refund it for plat instead of accepting it.Or send it back even so the person gets the plat back?

its not much of an idea but its something i felt needed to be adressed.

LOL! Sorry, but I don't know if you're aware of the current state of DE's decision making abilities.

They only make changes that make them money, with the occasional didn't-think-this-through random change. They made money on this issue. They are probably already aware of this, as this has been around for at least 6 months (to my knowledge). In it's current state, DE won't be making any changes that reduce their revenue, and will probably just tell you that your friend should have asked you if you already had the gear he was gifting you - or some other reason that it's not their problem.

Doubt this will get addressed at all, EVER.