The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VOLT and EMBER Third Powers are Useless

MetaMortred

Sorry to sound a bit rude here, but just saying cause they ait cheap and I was expecting soemthing spectacular but got a disapointing result.

In case of VOLT, the Electric shield Blocks nothing, and no one walks into so its pretty much useless.

Suggestion: Electric Trap - the same shape as Electric Shield, but it is cast on the ground, when they step on it they are electrocuted. It lasts for 10 Seconds.

In case of EMBER, the Heat wave affects only ONE target, and it even looks smaller than Fire Ball the first ability. So very disapointed to see that.

Suggestion: Blaze - When activated, every step you take you leave small fire trail which burns everyone foolins enough to follow you, in this case the infected that run after you. Lasts for 5 Seconds.

What do you think? do you like the idea?

I agree that they are useless. I main with Volt and rarely do I ever use the shield and my gun is already modded to have electrical damage, I've literally had Grineer walk AROUND the shield and just attack me casually.

His first ability seems rather solid the second ability doesn't really provide all that much except saving or escaping a difficult situation. I think the shield needs to fixed and moved to the second slot and the third ability changed completely. An AoE effect would be nice, like 'STASIS' in which Volt sends out electric currents which destroy surrounding enemies nervous system, rendering them immobile. I don't think he really needs a trap seeing as Volts whole purpose is to do high damage then flee (Shield and speed).

I only just got Ember and I have yet to obtain the third ability, but judging from the feedback, it seems pretty pointless. Whatever overheat does do, Ember's first and second ability negate the point of the third. Not only do they kill enemies instead of stunning them but do so at a lower energy cost. How does it even work against infected? They don't have guns!

Blaze is kinda already left pointless by Pretty much all her abilities, fireball leaves a lingering flame, second ability provides a circle of fire and her forth is an aura of fire damage. I think a more tactical ability would make more sense since it does cost a lot of energy. Maybe like a buff which provides the entire team with a fire damage to all their weaponry for a short period of time?

Sorry to sound a bit rude here, but just saying cause they ait cheap and I was expecting soemthing spectacular but got a disapointing result.

In case of VOLT, the Electric shield Blocks nothing, and no one walks into so its pretty much useless.

Suggestion: Electric Trap - the same shape as Electric Shield, but it is cast on the ground, when they step on it they are electrocuted. It lasts for 10 Seconds.

In case of EMBER, the Heat wave affects only ONE target, and it even looks smaller than Fire Ball the first ability. So very disapointed to see that.

Suggestion: Blaze - When activated, every step you take you leave small fire trail which burns everyone foolins enough to follow you, in this case the infected that run after you. Lasts for 5 Seconds.

What do you think? do you like the idea?

Ember's Overheat power burns your enemies weapons so you can rest fron the heavy fire and it affects a lot of enemies, DESteve explained me that and it is really useful if you're running ot of shields or health

You should learn more of the powers before posting a thread like this, that those powers are "Useless" to you, it doesn't mean that are useless for everyone, Volt's Speed power is really useless and Excalibur's Super Jump

Edited by DeadlyShadow

I agree that they are useless. I main with Volt and rarely do I ever use the shield and my gun is already modded to have electrical damage, I've literally had Grineer walk AROUND the shield and just attack me casually.

His first ability seems rather solid the second ability doesn't really provide all that much except saving or escaping a difficult situation. I think the shield needs to fixed and moved to the second slot and the third ability changed completely. An AoE effect would be nice, like 'STASIS' in which Volt sends out electric currents which destroy surrounding enemies nervous system, rendering them immobile. I don't think he really needs a trap seeing as Volts whole purpose is to do high damage then flee (Shield and speed).

I only just got Ember and I have yet to obtain the third ability, but judging from the feedback, it seems pretty pointless. Whatever overheat does do, Ember's first and second ability negate the point of the third. Not only do they kill enemies instead of stunning them but do so at a lower energy cost. How does it even work against infected? They don't have guns!

Blaze is kinda already left pointless by Pretty much all her abilities, fireball leaves a lingering flame, second ability provides a circle of fire and her forth is an aura of fire damage. I think a more tactical ability would make more sense since it does cost a lot of energy. Maybe like a buff which provides the entire team with a fire damage to all their weaponry for a short period of time?

I agree with the fire damage and Estasis thing, BTW Ember is Male!

Edited by DeadlyShadow