Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over 30 Runs Of Tyl Regor, And Still No Drone. Who Thought Rng To Start A Quest Was A Good Idea?

XxCurtennoxX

Seriously though, i've done loads of runs on Uranus for both Equinox and in hope that i'll get the drone appear. Heck, i've even been soloing (according to Steve, it works better solo for now).

All i've got is a blink. That's it. Not a single drone. Just a damn screen flicker.

Oh how i love RNG just to even start playing a quest. I would like to actually play the quest one of these days.

it helps if you are a stealth frame. they are very finicky.  My first screen flicker i had no issue but i was loki so they were unaware of my presence. And like you said steve said it is bugged slightly.

I got mine without having to grind for it.  I did all my runs for equinox which count towards its chance then i tried out all the other submersible missions.

it helps if you are a stealth frame. they are very finicky.  My first screen flicker i had no issue but i was loki so they were unaware of my presence. And like you said steve said it is bugged slightly.

I got mine without having to grind for it.  I did all my runs for equinox which count towards its chance then i tried out all the other submersible missions.

So far i've got 2 flickers. I've stood still and looked around both times, and there's absolutely nothing. It's really bugging me that i can't even play the quest.

So far i've got 2 flickers. I've stood still and looked around both times, and there's absolutely nothing. It's really bugging me that i can't even play the quest.

when it flickered for me they were a few room ahead of me, not in the same room as the flicker. You'll start seeing a lot of grineer corpses if you are close.