Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Material Gathering Idea

Japanapa

Hey, currently building stuff in the dojo is kinda confusing, so I had an idea. There should be like a central bank that any clan member can deposit (only deposit, withdrawal should be only given to certain personnel) helpful materials at any given amount and then everyone can see the clans total usable resources and then those with certain permission can decide on what to use the resources for. Just a thought, as currently people are confused kinda on the whole dojo thing. PLEASE implement something like this would be greatly useful!!

I don't see how the dojo is even slightly confusing.

The quickstarter guide provides more than enough information and, since all dojos are you know, clans, you should be able to just ask your clan mates if you have any questions.

While a resources bank might be useful, I don't think it would be useful because the system is confusing, because it isn't.

Yeah, but at the same time maybe not, if your gonna deposit and help out your clan, then stick with your decision, don't be that guy who gives someone a birthday present then asks for it back :P. But there should be like a "are you sure you want to deposit the selected materials?" kinda thing so people are complaining about accidentally depositing.

I don't see how the dojo is even slightly confusing.

The quickstarter guide provides more than enough information and, since all dojos are you know, clans, you should be able to just ask your clan mates if you have any questions.

While a resources bank might be useful, I don't think it would be useful because the system is confusing, because it isn't.

Well confusing is probably the wrong wording, but would like to see something like this, also would be cool to see how much stuff everyone has accumulated together. 

Hey, currently building stuff in the dojo is kinda confusing, so I had an idea. There should be like a central bank that any clan member can deposit (only deposit, withdrawal should be only given to certain personnel) helpful materials at any given amount and then everyone can see the clans total usable resources and then those with certain permission can decide on what to use the resources for. Just a thought, as currently people are confused kinda on the whole dojo thing. PLEASE implement something like this would be greatly useful!!

The role of treasurer in clans is exactly as you describe already.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz