Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tone Down The Pay To Win

Noend11

I really want to spend some money on this game, but all the warframes for example come with reactors pre-installed... There's no challenge there except leveling them up then. Why the hell would someone buy any of the stuff when they will have nothing to do but lvl up by shooting S#&$ in a PVE game??? Those people would buy stuff then get bored soon and quit... Why not make slightly lower cost alternatives without pre-installed reactors (so we can at least search for reactor bp), and I assume pre-installed catalysts on weapons, so I can finally have a reason to buy founders or something without feeling like the game is suddenly too easy just because I wanted to support it.

Really disappointing business model in this game, it's either too much of a grind, or you pay and then it's too easy and you hope for a challenge. There's no middle ground. I can easily see myself leaving this game in less than a month.

EIther you pay for overkill convenience, or die of boredom getting only orokin cells from a boss.

2B0Yrvm.png

Edited by Noend11

Seems a bit odd reading this, as the Pay-2-Skip-Grind model is probably the only decent f2p model. As ridiculously much as buying a frame costs, I can only imagine if on top of it the frame wasn't even supercharged.