Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor New Lore!

RunFromMe

So I want to know what's going to happen to Vor because he's been sitting in T4 keys for a while now. But here is my prediction. 

Vor fuses with a KEY

baa5ead7-c599-434c-8c0a-5d72c0f87472_zps

169cd453-cf38-4b87-b024-1580818c5c23_zps

Now this may seem unprofessional and made on MS Paint which is true, but what will happen to Vor. Let's take a closer look at Vor's lore:

[Error No Lore Found]

As we can see Corrupted for is ... a corrupted version of Vor, ok we got that down right? And he is the boss of the Void! Wait, if he is the boss of the Void, why is he so easy? Let's take a look at his stats.

Untitled_zpsiuh3fki5.png

His stats aren't that good to be honest, but seriously, he drops 7 things. If we go 7 paces away from mercury to the left we get to Uranus. Uranus has the boss Tyl Regor. Wait, lets take a closer look, Tyl = tile, Regor = regular. The tiles in uranus aren't regular anymore because of U17! This means that Vor will not be the same anymore! This proves why Vor's true lore will be him turning into a key. Of course to see him turn into a key we will need a quest. This quest will be bought from the market for 100,000 credits (The same as raids).

The resources to make the quest will take:

1 Morphics

1 Seer

1 Key

15,000 credits.

Now don't get me wrong, the Seer is one of the best secondary weapons in the game so it's hard to give it up for a quest, but don't worry the real reason why it's so expensive is because it will be the most anticipated quest yet. This quest will be available on U18! Wait, 18 = Eight-teen = A-teen. Vor is A-teen that wanted to be a locksmith when he grew up! That's why he's in so many keys, and why he can be in your missions! 

ᶰᵒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒʳ