The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Builds

ShelbyTrooper

Until now, no one are talking about builds.

Someone will ask:

"Builds??? HOw can yOu hAve a buiLd???"

The answer is simple, what is the weapons and mods do you use in Primary weapon, secondary weapon , melee and warframe and, most importantly, how you play with these.

My suggestion to the Staff is make an Build calculator, like in Diablo III.

A place to share your build and give a name to it.

Another question is:

"WhY yOu Want to KnOw BuiLDs frOm oTHeRs ???"

The answer to this is simple too, i Will give an example:

What do you think when you see a Rhino using a Sniper???

Rhino + Sniper don't match, because the Rhino is tanker, why a tanker would be long ranged???

i seen somethings like that when i play on multiplayer.

(I was doing that with Rhino, but now i using a gorgon, and waiting a fix to the Shotguns damage, Rhino more a powerful BOAR will be perfect)

You want more??? Ash using BO-staff with a sniper, MAG with Shotgun in close combat, Excalibur using bo-staff on a slash dash and trinity not using powers to heal the group.

All of this is weird, just don't match with their warframes.

SO, when you know a good build,and how is each warframe gameplay, these weird things don't happen, and people stop dying.

I am learning how to play with Rhino and want to see how others players play with him and all others warframes.

So, what is your best warframe build?

How you call this build? And how you play with it?

I play Rhino, my most used weapons are Dual Skana and AKLATO tho, Rifle I just use sometimes like Defense missions or when I see something like Ancient Healer/Disruptor or even the Ancient Toxic-something

I was doing that, but, the powers get useless, and i use the SICARUS, is better on my style.

With gorgon, i just run toward enemies, using powers, melee and gorgon, simple perfect way to kill-kill-kill.

And now, on level 17, i have 471 points of shield and 150 of health.

just use rhino charge, and when the shield go off, use the iron skin and finish the fight.

I like to play Ember with Braton, Aklato and Bo Staff. Both my guns have electrical damage to be effective against shields to balance Ember's fire damage dealing abilities which are effective against flesh. I can't decide between Aklato & Sicarus though, I really like both.

Bo Staff is just for entertainment because ragdolling enemies is amusing.

I like to play Ember with Braton, Aklato and Bo Staff. Both my guns have electrical damage to be effective against shields to balance Ember's fire damage dealing abilities which are effective against flesh. I can't decide between Aklato & Sicarus though, I really like both.

Bo Staff is just for entertainment because ragdolling enemies is amusing.

lol