Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts [Chesa Lotus Bulky Male] Auction

Juent

Will someone explain to me why imprints often go for so much? Genuinely curious.

cuz it's new one, ppl want chesa for many diffrent reason(rank up, for lotus collection or something. even though chesa's ability is useless atm)

maybe the price will fall soon. but now it's hot kubrow : ) 

Edited by Void8

cuz it's new one, ppl want chesa for many diffrent reason(rank up, for lotus collection or something. even though chesa's ability is useless atm)

maybe the price will fall soon. but now it's hot kubrow : ) 

Hmm, you see ones that aren't chesa going for pretty high as well - and a plain chesa went for 70p (check the threads), so I guess I want to know why certain builds (big) and patterns (lotus) go for so much, I get they must be rare, but rarer than some of the other RNG items in this game? I'm not sure?

Edited by GoldenSamurai

Hmm, you see ones that aren't chesa going for pretty high as well - and a plain chesa went for 70p (check the threads), so I guess I want to know why certain builds (big) and patterns (lotus) go for so much, I get they must be rare, but rarer than some of the other RNG items in this game? I'm not sure?

because what it take to make lotus with rare color , its not easy to make one and sometimes people want it special , even though you see it like really expensive it take a lot time to make one

well you can consider Lotus bulky, Full Rare colored kubrows as luxury goods in real world. : )