Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Shoot Scorpions While Pulled

TonyNoThumbs

I'd imagine since I'm getting dragged on my butt every time I'm  grabbed by the Grineer Scorpion, that must mean she grabbed my legs or lower body. With that being the case, I think it would be useful to be able to pull out your pistol and be able to shoot her after she knocks you down. Then again, that would only be useful if she didn't reel you in from behind doors or stairs...

Yes please, im always trying too shoot them while they are pulling me, but to no avail :\ And srsly why did they add another cc unit, werent rollers and the shield guys enough?

Rollers are easily avoidable if there are obstacles nearby which you can stand on (crate, rock, platform etc). You can do either that or just run back a distance and shoot them down or use skills if you have enough energy. Shield Lancers are easy too if you can jump and melee at them for a ground slam or shoot at their feet. Now we just got to figure out how to counter the Scorpions....hmm.

I do agree with OP that we need to use side arms to shoot as if we were in a "bleeding animation".

Edited by Redward