Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime Buff?

(PSN)wonderwoman814

They were good back in the olden days when Armour Ignore was a thing.

But I don't think you console folks ever had that version of Warframe...?

I started when nyx was ending so idk lol. were they nerfed?

Ether Daggers none Prime weapons are BETTER Than a PRIME Weapon

Really??

This bring back the crazy 2-3 attacks per animation that made it great and the insane attack speed.

so they were nerfed?

They were nerfed to the ground and became really low tier weapons after melee 2.0 because of their "MEH" stances and reduced attack speed and the removal of the 2-3 attacks per second thing.

ugh what does some one have to do to get de to buff them? you pc folk seemed to have gotten the hek buffed so how does one go to get desired changes? or its all by chance?

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

i REALLY hope de takes another look at them *_* they are so pretty!!!!

Yeah, I do enjoy them. However, I wouldn't really get my hopes up - the shotgun buff only came after YEARS of outcry from the community.

But I suppose it wouldn't hurt making a topic about them on the Weapon Feedback sub-forum if you want.

We did, I play since day one on PS4, back when Nekros came out, rainbow builds and armor ignore were the thing.

Boring but made me farm to death fang prime, since we couldn't trade either, i'd be rocking my boar prime and fang prime and rarely see other ppl with either. :p

• 3 weeks later...

We had armour ignore. Warframe's been on ps4 since U10. Damage 2.0 came out in U11.

Aside from that, yeah fang prime was awesome with armour ignore. It was awesome all the way up until The Sword Alone. Imo the main problem is that the dual dagger stances are slow and clunky. Gnashing Payara gets rid of the awesome multi-hit aspect of dual daggers while Sinking Talon locks you into rather long animations.

The best thing to do if you want the great mobility and multi-hit of the olden days is to not use stances on dual daggers.

Edited by (PS4)MonkeysUnkle1