Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get More Of This?

SkellFTW

This might not really relevant to 'core' game mechanics or even be interesting at all to some people but can we get some more 'slide'y areas? :D

A friend and I were having a blast doing this in the frost themed area and I just thought that this could be really fun to do to take a 'break' of sorts from the constant grinding.

Side question: Will there ever be a SDK of sorts released for this game? I'd love to get my mapping on in this game and, because this game seems to be primarily procedurally-generated maps, it could be interesting to get some community-made map sections to make the game even more 'fresh' every time you run through the different levels. :3

That's all I've really got as far as gameplay feedback goes... Nothing else to complain about! ^^ 

Imagine being able to do that in your dojo.

Maybe even with an elevator or something to make getting back up the slope easier.

I'd love to be able to take a victory slide down an epic slope whenever I've won a hard fought duel.

It is a pain running all the way back up sometimes trying to get the perfect run... It took my friend and me about 10 tries to get the sliding and the elevator just right. :P

And I'm not quite sure what a dojo is... (as in within this game. I understand the concept of a dojo in japanese culture :P)