Colors: Gold, Black, Grey

Pattern: Lotusvghpw5.jpgPrice: 600p

Number of Imprints: 2

Colors: Black, Brown, Grey35aq4oi.jpg

Price: 350p

Number of Imprints: 2

Colors: Black, Brown, Red

25yvi42.jpg

The price is for the number of imprints listed.

I also will consider trading one or more of these kubrows for a bulky lotus huras with nice colors so I can further add to my collection!

I Got a lotus huras on auction here its still a baby but its bred from 2 bulky lotus kubrows as i mentioned in the thread so it should be bulky :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504771-%E2%99%94%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-wts-male-bulky-lotus-huras-rare-colors-details-inside-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2%E2%99%94/

-----------------------------------

I will try to re-advertise it one more time tommorow ( august 8 ), if I did not get any offers after posting the new thread then I am willing to trade only one of my kubrow's imprints for the first kubrow imprint or one of the second kubrow's imprints you have on your list. If you are interested in my kubrow's colors tell me so I consider trading if the coming ad fails.

I Got a lotus huras on auction here its still a baby but its bred from 2 bulky lotus kubrows as i mentioned in the thread so it should be bulky :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504771-%E2%99%94%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-wts-male-bulky-lotus-huras-rare-colors-details-inside-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2-%E2%99%A6-%E2%99%A2%E2%99%94/

-----------------------------------

I will try to re-advertise it one more time tommorow ( august 8 ), if I did not get any offers after posting the new thread then I am willing to trade only one of my kubrow's imprints for the first kubrow imprint or one of the second kubrow's imprints you have on your list. If you are interested in my kubrow's colors tell me so I consider trading if the coming ad fails.

As nice as it is, it doesn't reallly suit taste. Thank you for showing me though!