Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have A Sit Command Or Other Functions?

Estred

With the introduction of essentially "Guild Halls" seeing all these nice chairs and what not, I would love to be able to sit down. I know it's a goofy request but it does somewhat fitunder gameplay.

Reading the topic I thought you meant the seiza seating like what is done at the solar system view.

I'd like to be able to sit down in seiza at will when in the dojo.

I don't mind chairs and others sitting on them but I'd personally almost never use them.

I think this is more of a community management issue. 

The animation is probably already done. Making the character do it until interrupted is probably trivial. However, once they commit releasing it as a command or having an animation dev to making an emote or two, it will become a thing. People will want more and new emotes and expect more and new emotes regularly.

I would rather see them finish the animations for lots of new weapon types first and then put out a big list of emotes all at once as it's own feature addition in an update than see this become a new forum issue. Of course, if it does become an issue on it's own then I guess there'd be no harm in releasing the ones already made. Such as sitting.

Edited by VKhaun

This will probably be the last thing they do

Considering sitting down (or rather kneeling, but still) is one of the FIRST THINGS you ever do in the game (straight after the tutorial when you go on to the main screen) I do not think this would be very hard to implement at all. The animation is there and is clearly supported with all frames..the time taken to put it in would be pretty small. O_o

Edited by Churpy

• 3 weeks later...

Well considering they removed the benches and things from the Dojo I would guess this topic is more of a "somewhere down in 7 months or more" type suggestion. Thanks for the support but DE probably has bigger bugs/content to be working on :)