Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quickselling ~Half Price, Need Buyer/trader

Hi!

first, why do i do this?

1. the trading chat gives me cancer, i'd rather buy platz with my money than looking at that ****. (i do buy platz)

2. i have some duplicate prime sets, which i have no use, and even getting half price is better than leaving them in my inventory

3. you can easily gain 35k+ standing for a syndicate a day, but if i have everything, 15k is also too much - i think there's a demand for syndicate weapons, so it would be a waste to buy void key packs

what do i expect?

1. this is NOT a one time buy, i need someone who constantly buys my valuable primes and syndicate weapons.

2. of course, you don't have to buy anything, if you think you will not make a profit from it.

3. if i have a set with only one valuable piece, you may only buy that one, and i sell the rest to the void trader

4. i don't know if the wftrading.net has accurate prices, but it is the starting price: for example if it says that a Bo set is worth 59p, i'll sell it for 30p - even if the real price is lower, you can still make a profit, because you buy it for half

5. there's no "i'll pay after i sold the item", a trader should be able to invest in this business.

closing thoughts:

before you think i'm an idiot: in real life the farmers also sell their stuff to traders - i'm a prime part farmer.

i think half price is reasonable, i'll add my time and luck to get the parts, and you give your time and effort to find a buyer (or just make a lucky trade)

TL,DR: multiple sets/parts for half of the wftrading.net price, contact me here in the forums (preferably in this post), so i'll add/accept you for further details.

My clan has set a 2% tax

I am interested i myself am a MR19 with all the weapons and frames in game apart from HATE so i have no need for spares i also am good at trading so message me in game my ID is Palmerfarmer. I am online everyday for at least 2-3 hours so i have time to sell. 

Edited by Palmerfarmer