Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kulstar Doesn't Deal The Appropriate Amount Of Damage

iquaniqua

So before the nerf a direct hit was an instakill, but if someone was just a tad away from the explosion center even 3 shots weren't enough sometimes. But now, the explosions aren't dealing damage at all and if i directly hit someone it deals like 50-60 damage, there was an excal that wasn't moving and i needed 5 shots to kill him with direct hits and if i miss an enemy by just a tad, the explosion does nothing. I think that the nerf really wasn't needed, since it was impossible to hit a moving ninja from the far and up close it still wasn't easy if they were moving, the best way to kill (imo) was to glide above the enemy and shoot him in the head from 1m, but that also almost killed you, but now it's damage is nonexistent, the aresenal says it's 375, but it sure doesn't feel like that.

im one of these guys who can proudly say now : told you :D

the weapon was fine how it was it rly sucked horribly against people using the pakour alot. i can guess by the posts that it got nerfed now to uselesnes. it needed no balancing in first place.

Edited by Lord_Noctus

im one of these guys who can proudly say now : told you :D

the weapon was fine how it was it rly sucked horribly against people using the pakour alot. i can guess by the posts that it got nerfed now to uselesnes. it needed no balancing in first place.

yea, but some lex prime fanboy probably got killed by it twice and cried that it needs a nerf

frankly if your mobile enough and doing parkour as you should be kulstar is worse than useless against you. if you think its hard to hit a flying target with lex prime try hitting them with a slow moving projectile or the downward arc of is child mirvs.

frankly if your mobile enough and doing parkour as you should be kulstar is worse than useless against you. if you think its hard to hit a flying target with lex prime try hitting them with a slow moving projectile or the downward arc of is child mirvs.

ikr, i have the +flightspeed mod and it's still hard to hit in md range, if a direct hit doesn't 1-hit, the weapon is useless, the explosions didn't do much even before then nerf, maybe a good "nerf" would be making it do 100% self damage, so it's even harder to use

While we're on the topic of the Kulstar, can we also talk about the Angstrum?

Blast isn't a wonderful damage type in Conclave, and the AOE of the rounds pretty much requires the player to hit the target with the projectile, itself.  This means that pretty much all the cluster nades of the Kulstar are just fireworks and no impact.  As well, the spread of the Angstrum's rounds means you'll be lucky to hit the target with one of the rounds, which already deals sad damage.