Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] Why Are We Being Punished?

MyXmaN

I read a very good suggestion  somewhere else (don't remember where) :

Instead of "flat" price you have a "starting" price, and then "speed up" price.

So instead of 100 000 credits and 10 000 salvage and (blahblahblah) you have to pay 20 000 credits and 2 000 salvage (and blahblahblah) to start the building and it will take 10 days (for instance).

Then you have a a "speed up" price of 10 000 credits/1 000 salvage/etc. : each time you spend that resource, you divide the base time by how many times you paid the speed up price (so you paid it twice ? Half time. Paid five times ? Divided by 5).

So to sum it up :

A cross connector :

Starting price : 20k credits/2k salvage/500 alloy plate/500 rubedo/10 morphics for 10 days.

Speed up price : 10k credits/1k salvage/250 alloy plate/250 rubedo.

You pay the starting price --> 10 days.

You then pay the speed up price --> 10/2 = 5 days (if the building has less than 5 remaining days or more, then the build is done)

You then pay one more time --> 10/3 = 3,33 days

You then pay one more time --> 10/4 = 2,5 days

EDIT: or maybe don't have separate prices. Pay the price one more time to halve remaining time. And limit to 3 times paying one more time.

Edited by vieuxchat

The whole system and amount of materials required period is the problem not just one rare material.

I agree. I really like this game and I've honestly been looking for excuses to give them money. But I want to get value on my dollar. To date the list of things in the cash shop I'm willing to spend real money on are:

1) A Sentinel, and the things are so hard to keep alive I've got some serious buyers remorse on that one

2) The Saturated colour palate

3) Potatoes

4) Forma

I would gladly pay the cash price of the Forma, but the price in hours to gather the rest of the materials in game is *way* to high. Good job taking money out of your own pockets Devs