Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

‘The Silent Hunters’ Need You!

somethingepic712

Are you looking for a clan? Of course you are, that's probably why you are reading this... But, are you looking for a clan (soon to be) full of awesome people with which you can farm void, do raids and most importantly: have fun? Then I think you came to the right thread!

Hello there, we are ‘The Silent Hunters’!

We are currently a relatively small clan, so we would like to recruit more members. We are an active clan with members online every day. We are friendly, honest, and pretty straightforward. We also have a Dojo that has everything a dojo needs. Speaking of dojo, all of our research concerning everything but solar rails is complete, including the U17 stuff! However, we still need an emblem, so feel extra welcome if you have some skills doing that stuff. Also, our long-term goal right now is to become a storm clan, so only consider joining if you have no problem with that. If you need more info, or if there are any questions, just reply to this thread!

TL;DR: Do you want to help a clan grow into something beautiful? Don’t be shy and comment here or whisper me or OverlordHades!

Edit: A microphone is not necessary, however, we have a TeamSpeak!

Edit 2: We are now part of the WarHounds Alliance!

Edited by somethingepic712

Hey, your clan seems like young potential, and I would like to join.

I am new, started over a week ago, but has been playing non-stop. My MR is 4.

I'm good at graphic effects, but I can't really draw or anything like that, so I might not be able to help you with the clan emblem.

You guys seem like a friendly group of people, and cool people to hangout and chat with.

Even if I can't really help much right now since I'm a beginner, I'll do anything I can do to help.

Hey, your clan seems like young potential, and I would like to join.

I am new, started over a week ago, but has been playing non-stop. My MR is 4.

I'm good at graphic effects, but I can't really draw or anything like that, so I might not be able to help you with the clan emblem.

You guys seem like a friendly group of people, and cool people to hangout and chat with.

Even if I can't really help much right now since I'm a beginner, I'll do anything I can do to help.

An invite should be coming your way!

I'm new as well. Mastery Rank 3, had my account for awhile, but never really got serious until recently. I've been farming a lot, and I was looking for a group of people to do void runs with. I have a max Excali, Ash, and am leveling Loki. Soon my Valkyr is going to be done as well! 

I'm new as well. Mastery Rank 3, had my account for awhile, but never really got serious until recently. I've been farming a lot, and I was looking for a group of people to do void runs with. I have a max Excali, Ash, and am leveling Loki. Soon my Valkyr is going to be done as well! 

Consider yourself a member, dear sir!

I am happy to announce that we now own our own clan room on Teamspeak 3! So if you are interested in a clan voicechat. We would be happy to see you on: lynixgaming.com in the clan room: The Silent Hunters.(You can ask the password once you enter the clan in order to avoid spamming.)

EDIT: Again, this is NOT a requirement.

Edited by OverlordHades

• 2 weeks later...