Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Solution To The Clan Dojo And Adding To The Dojo

BoompigXD

So there has been many complaints that the dojo is making you have to join big clans but i think i have an idea on how to fix it,soooo HERE WE GO

Instead of having the ability to just have one giant dojo you have the ability to make multiple small dojo's which could have diffrent purpose which i shall explain later. The smaller the dojo the less materials needed to build rooms in the dojo. You could also build portals so that these dojo's can connect making it seem like a palace dojo. As for the diffrent purpose's i suggest a dojo for trading, a dojo for social stuff and others like a vendor dojo, how would that work? Well maybe if a clan member has some things he dosen't want he can  make a profit and put them up for auction, this could also lead to an option of having your dojo be Clan-only or public.

Now your saying,whats the point of having a big dojo then? Well maybe it could have features that the small dojo's have but will take more to buy, as for those features i'm going to leave you guys to figure out what those should be as the only one i can think of is big dojos could have pets roaming around (DERebecca would obviously overload her dojo with cats)

Post your ideas for big dojo stuff and other things you want out of the dojo in the replies. I'll happily accept the feedback.