Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth And Gameplay Improvement Idea

Lone_Tenno_Operative

Hi, we all know that the stealth is still meh even after the "silent weapons" were added, so here is few things that i think could really improve it

1. "Enemy radar" module is added to Shade - Shade  not only show you the location of enemies but also hides you when

enemy comes on radar depends on level of the mod - 5 meters / 10 meters / 15 meters / 20 meters / 30 meters

2. if you have Shade, you will stay disguised after stealth kill for at least 5 more seconds

3. stealth kill = instant kill , no matter the enemy (no bosses) , i mean if i slight throat  of heavy grineer or regular one really should no matter, his throat is slight = instant death... no matter if i slight throat of 8 feet tall, 800pounds manzilla or 3 feet tall 50 pound wusszilla they both die right away

4. added ability to stealth kill robots

gameplay:

i'm really sick and tired of the running jerks, and other jerks that ruins the game and i have no option to deal with at all,

this is really MAJOR problem!

1. i want to add "kick button" for the host, so only the host can kick someone if that someone is being jerk

2. if you won't add "kick button" for the hosts for whatever reason (there is no reason at all! but whatever), at least PLEASE give me option to BLOCK players , so they can't connect  to games i'm hosting ever again and i won't be connected to theirs

there are players that i really don't want to ever see again, but have no option to deal with them

edit: also would like to "fix" the viewpoint and module display key, maybe add there material display as well

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

also idk how exactly the clans and dojo and materials going to be done, but i can already see upcoming wave of posts

that someone was invited to clan , spent there 800 billion of materials and than had been kicked ,for "not being active" or whatever dumb reasons these clans have (u know real live comes first for most people)

Are you going to implement that if member of clan is kicked the materials he gave to the clan are distracted from the clan and restored to the player?

Edited by 1beerhead1