Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team HP bars

TheLetterN

It would be nice if we had health/shield bars for our teamates, either in a raid format where the HP bars are on the players screen off to the side, or just above your teamates head would suffice.

Without clear HP bars it makes playing the Trinity a guessing game, as it stands now it is hard to tell when someone needs a heal or thier shields recharged. Even if you don't play a trinity and you just use a team heal pack, it is hard to tell when you need to pop it to get the most use out of the thing.

You can press Z while in game to bring up the party window to see the HP of the party. It doesn't stay up and I think there should be an option to keep it up so people that play Trinity will have an easier time knowing when to use what abilities.

Aye, Z does bring it up, just a pain to do that in the middle of a swarm of enemys lol. A toggle for it would be very nice indeed, especially if it shoed all the stats like energy, shields and HP.

agreed ( I too only play as trinity )

I personaly find it hard to know when to heal team mates - and also it is quite hard to time it, at high levels when your sheild goes down so too will your life if you don't find cover so... I seem to notice a life bar going down and ( well I had no idea that my team mate had lost their shield) so I tried to save them with blessing but they died before it activated So a visible Health and shield bar on the side would be a god send for trinity users.

I would apreciate maybe to replace vampire with maybe a quick skill that heals team mates sheilds within an area of yourself ( the last part is missplaced for this section but I thought it might be good food for thought)

This might be another good thing for trinity - maybe they should change the sillowet of players whom are out of view to change color depending on their health status ( a visual aid would help as well so we know which tenno we need to heal) cuz I can look over and see the name of who needs to be helped but it dosent help me if I can't tell where they are

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I have no problem with pressing "Z" in the middle of combat, nor with that it completly stops whatever you're doing at the moment. As Trinity, you should be aware of your surounding and watch if someone in your team is taking a beating. However, the problem itself with the "party frame" like this, is that it doesn't show shields, and on the occasion it doesn't work at all. Beta is beta, yes. That is why we have feedback threads.

Toggle option is pretty much the same thing as the party frame option. Any of those two would be a good thing to have, not just as Trinity. Should be optional, so if people doesn't want part of their screen used, they don't have to use it.

For the power bars, that could be optional as well, I really don't care if the people do not recharge their power on the target when the Energy Vampire is up. Since I personaly don't use Well of Life (Not sure is it the correct name of the mod), Energy Vampire is the only thing I use on the Heavy enemies and Bosses. 100 power you get from full usage of EV is enough for costiest powers to be used within the cycle of the EV.

I do like the option, as mentioned above, for sentinel HP/SC bars. Most of the time I want to check sentinel I have to stand near the wall/obstacle to target him, as he hover around the crosshair in the open space.

Definately agree there needs to be a way to bring it up permanently,

however with all that said I'd only like to see it as a toggle I hate unecessary screen clutter and if I'm not playing my trinity I don't want to see team HP bars 24/7 unless I want to glance at it.