Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Select Void Mission Host

SlyBoots

i'll be brief but this is kinda the biggest problem i have with update 8: the owner of a void key has to host the actual void mission. a portion of the playerbase just cannot host for 3 clients without the game turning into a slideshow for 'em. (and i'm talking about people with regular dsl with upload speed below 1mbit/sec or people with too low specs for hosting.) on the other hand you want to bring as many clanmates along as possible - not only once like for certain alert missions but rather often for the foreseeable future.

assuming this can't be helped due to pathing and ai data on top of position and projectile data being sent and synchronized - would it be possible to appoint the to-be-host of a void mission in the lobby but using the key of the player who opened the lobby and invited the others? at least i would appreciate this soooo much - else i (and presumably others) will (have to) take people along so long as they put up with it and after that will be limited to solo/duo runs.

Edited by SlyBoots

i would never have found out that i can host extermination missions just fine if it weren't for half my void keys being this mission type. and i'm probably limited by upload speed - make of that what you will.

Edited by SlyBoots