Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 Hour Wait Time On A Clan Key?

Kurokazin

I am chill, lol. I just think it's silly.

"Sorry, but you either wait 12 hours or spend 10 plat that you don't have so you'll have to buy s'more OR NO GAME UPDATE-4-U"

Yeah...no real way to justify it. DE just loves inconveniencing players to the point of quitting/paying. I'm basically sitting on my hands right now because of this and I have no intention of paying them just to get access to my own clan's dojo. I couldn't be angry if I wanted to because it's just so funny how ludicrous this is, lol.

It prevents an exploit.

And I can assure you that the big empty room that your dojo starts as does not need to be rushed to be seen.  The dojo is not 80% content.  It takes time to grow and time to be worth it.

If you're impatient, then seethe.  Insulting DE won't get you into the dojo earlier.

I am chill, lol. I just think it's silly.

"Sorry, but you either wait 12 hours or spend 10 plat that you don't have so you'll have to buy s'more OR NO GAME UPDATE-4-U"

Yeah...no real way to justify it. DE just loves inconveniencing players to the point of quitting/paying. I'm basically sitting on my hands right now because of this and I have no intention of paying them just to get access to my own clan's dojo. I couldn't be angry if I wanted to because it's just so funny how ludicrous this is, lol.

it prevents clan hopping but really you don't have anything else to do for just a half day break? hell i started my key decided to do some yard work and took a nap, o look key's done.

its really nothing to care about.