Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai Reloadbug

n8m4r3

Today i tested the all new and n1 kunai, it worked really good in combination with my ashframe, until we did the Kappa, Sedna defensemission...

I don't know exactly what happened, but the Kunai got stuck in reloadanimation and only reloaded once in 5 attempts for the whole mission :S

I guess it could be connected to the firstreloadattempt and activating blade storm at the same time... Didn't happen afterwards, but almost crashed our progress in the mission, because i was walking helplessly in hordes of grineer trying to "reload my knifes" xD

Edited by n8m4r3

Today i tested the all new and n1 kunai, it worked really good in combination with my ashframe, until we did the Kappa, Sedna defensemission...

I don't know exactly what happened, but the Kunai got stuck in reloadanimation and only reloaded once in 5 attempts for the whole mission :S

I guess it could be connected to the firstreloadattempt and activating blade storm at the same time... Didn't happen afterwards, but almost crashed our progress in the mission, because i was walking helplessly in hordes of grineer trying to "reload my knifes" xD

i have the same problem. except its not just with ash. its happens with everyone i use.

Edited by trainwreck75

Me too. Using Ash, solo on facing Golem. In the middle of action, reloading starts to loop, but back to normal after some cycles. My guess is some issue between kunai and zoom, maybe clicking or holding left mouse button while reload animation occurs.

• 2 weeks later...