Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U8 Feedback

Tainted_Fox

Gee where do I start with this. there so much to talk about I might have to drink a coffee while i type this. With the U8 patch. well.... i have mixed feeling about it. both positive and negative 

lets start with the brilliant things about this game. first, the new weapons and tile sets are excellent, even if I only had access to two new weapons that i had to pay plat for it would keep me amused for a couple of of hours. Finding secret rooms in the void felt rewarding and is so aweosme. Scaling up the components was damn awesome! makes my farming for any components so much easier. the tab key showing other players in game is fantastic. i appreciate it so much. because when im a trinity its now less of a chore to keep an eye on low health players, and now i can still walk around and fight with the tab key. New key system is great, there so much more the game can do with this. and lastly. the small game fixes and warframe fixes were good too

THE BAD STUFF 

because you want me to rant about the crappy stuff dont you? that's why you skipped the whole top half because you already know how much sexier the game got. starting with buying void keys, i had the wrong impression of these keys when i first used them which annoys the hell out of me. (my fault) i think these keys are just worth its 75 plat, but for the wrong reasons. these keys are good for clans. you can use these keys as an intensive for many things like people who contributes forma can go on these void runs. but do remember. these key are a gamble. these keys can end up benefiting other players more then you if you don't get your drop your looking for. i dont wanna pay 75 plat for a chance get something i already have. its stupid. out right stupid because it misleads my end game reward. infact sometime i feel there is no reward. and im just here to farm mods. which isnt why i spent 75 plat.

The dojo. gee.... Im gonna tippy toe around this sensitive subject as much as i can to get to the bigger problem that small clans currently have so i can share my viewpoint on why this ticks me off. If the Developers put so much effort into these dojos where you can explore your own crib. then why do i have so much little access to this material. I understand that these costs are meant to encourage long term goals. in fine with that. just don't you freaking dare have the nerve to tease me and playing with my hype by showing us a dueling area any saying people can access this. yet in reality this could take a month to build. (or even longer) so currenty. dojo sucks because there's nothing to do

The real problem with dojo's and clans

So at the moment big clans are the one to join yeah? more people. easier to build things. access more of the game. so why in gods name would you join a small clan, or even start one? especially when its going nowhere. there is so much more reasons to join bigger clans where i have to tell people to not join mine because its so small and may not go anywhere. so in a couple months time. small clans stay small or die off. while all the numbers go to the bigger, faster growing clans.

TL;DR U8 is still fun with friends. dojo's are bad. amount of effort I put in doesn't match my reward

Ty for reading this post

Edited by Tainted_Fox