Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) End Game, And General Game Depth

blackraver

There is a lot of hurt over lack of any real end game content in warframe. So instead of making DE sift through endless topics and complaints and get to the point. Let's help them form ideas for end game content. The DE are an imaginative bunch and if we can inspire them we will definately see some great things from them.

So to start off here are my ideas

- enemy Tenno squads that will combat the players alighned with lotus. These can be toughest enemies to face in warframe. All unique gear as well. I didn't just add end game suggestions but over all improvements that were brought up by players and have been generously up voted.

- love the Tenno duals, but let's take it a step further. Make it team based so as to train for the enemy Tenno squads

- more awesome and compelling back story. Drive the gameplay with story but don't tell us facts, let us speculate on possibilities

-Obstacle course layout for tile sets. Make us use our ninja mobility to the max. Like the mastery rank up mission. Very fun

- make enemy bosses as awesome and more interactive. I love krell, and how he was "training" . Keep it up

-more enemy assassins like stalker to come and wreck us

-more elite enemy units with abilities that synergize with their weaker brothers (like a grineer that can blind u so melee mobs can rush at you)

- introduce stun recovery mechanics because people hate stun because it takes away agency from them. Give us a more efficient way of handling stun and we can't complain. Like being able to roll out of it

- Tenno races. Who can navigate the most efficiently. Not scored on time but on a variety of factors that have multipliers. Like "time finished" only having a 1.0 multiplier as opposed to less time sprinting and more time wall running and the like getting 1.5 multipliers as well as using slower frames.

-add more Social activities. Dojo is a great first step, actually allowing players to interact outside of combat and to appreciate the aesthetics of each players frame. In combat it is much to frantic to try and chat so the dojo is awesome. Though I suggest doing away with clan keys.

Thank you for reading and hopeful people are constructive so we can give the DE some positive feedback.

Are the enemy Tenno squads actual players or AI? Because if it's AI it will not work. I haven't seen a single game where AI is sophisticated enough to actually imitate players, all games I've played have just resorted to giving the particular player-like enemy cheap superpowers to try to compensate. ME3's attempt (which would be pretty close given the decent AI they have) was the Phantom, and it obtained all its difficulty from high shields/health, mobility, ridiculous damage reduction when moving (you know, to maintain the illusion of being "agile/hard-to-hit"), an even more ridiculous hand cannon that killed players faster than the giant Mech's cannon, and had melee animations which insta-staggered and generally instantly downed, AND a cheap-&#! synckill (which the Scorpion is dangerously close to imitating) that could happen at ANY point (even if they were staggered) to instantly knock a player out for the rest of the wave (no reviving, just dead), and could often show up in groups of ~4. All of that, and they still get mowed down in seconds once players got used to their bs. Player-like AI is not viable yet.

- New planetary systems with higher level missions

- More bonus missions unlocked through keys, also missions created by players

- Challenging missions with abillity to choose difficulty level (there are players that like very high difficulty and players that like less difficulty)

- Less difficulty = more hack and slash feel to it maybe?, Higher difficulty = more tactical gameplay, enemies that needs to be taken out from behind and others that needs to be shot by more players at the same time to be killed, more enemies and more damage from them

- Really challenging end game bosses with CC abilities

- More end game goals, Dojo is a very good start

More enemies like the stalker are good. One can be focused down easily, but a squad of stalker strength enemies would be very challenging and enjoyable. Giving them set tactics is very viable AI. Armored core has some good examples of AI playing to its advantages on certain missions