Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Switch Teleport Broken After Update 16.11.4

(PSN)whiskey_14

hello,

I noticed this change right after the new update, as the last few weeks I've only really been playing with Loki so it was easily noticeable.

The switch teleport barely ever wants to switch to the Loki clone, it will pick it up/highlight that the clones in target(shield bar and health bar on top), but when ever I go to teleport it says "obstructed object"  or something like that.

I've tried placing the clone right in front of me in an empty room and the results are the same.  Surprisingly last night I tried switching places with some enemies and this seemed to work fine, its only with the clone that I'm having issues.  A couple times I actually teleported and ended up beside the clone! (the Loki clone stayed put).

I can post a video when I get home later, I just wanted to throw this out there to see if anybody else is having this issue.

thanks for your time and hard work!

Edited by (PS4)whiskey_14

including some media...

http://www.mediafire.com/view/bcccjab2zrvdfbz/Warframe_20150807111402.jpg

~ here's a pic of Loki trying repeatedly to switch teleport, when it did work he was beside the clone (the clone did not trade places).  This has happened a couple times.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ndqg9x2k1tq4sqg/Warframe_20150812191108.mp4

~ here's a 30 second clip to show the hit and miss of Loki's switch teleport. 

thanks for your time!

Edited by (PS4)whiskey_14

Huh...I've been having an issue with Switch Teleport and Loki's decoy like you've described, but I thought it had something to do with the fact that I was trying to teleport through the Grineer door trap. Thought maybe they had nerfed that, as it were.

It works normally for you though, right? Like if you Switch Teleport an enemy, I mean.

Edited by (PS4)Viggorrah

• 1 month later...