Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Key/void Rewards Suggestions

Mir.

I hate to start on a touchy topic like this but I feel that this needs to be addressed.

It's safe to say that the Void Keys are near impossible to obtain in game, at least it remained elusive to me. Hell; I've even gotten 2 Banshee parts blueprint.

Another issue is that you can totally get the same rewards over and over again. The key was already hard to obtain and it was definitely not right that we can get the same rewards, do you guys catch my drift? For something as elusive as the void key, it needs to be balanced by the fact that we can get different loots each time. I'm fairly certain there are those who have bought 5 keys and gotten all same rewards.

And a community related issue, there has been some minor conflicts about hosts with keys inviting other players and people who got left out are not happy about it. So in a way the rarity of the keys have brought about disputes amongst people.

Not to mention the matchmaking issues that everybody's facing upon invitation from the host, either session unavailable or failed to join session.

My suggestions? Either lower the rarity of keys (which I don't really lean towards to) or simply tweak the system so the rewards don't repeat itself for individuals, in other words it is possible for teammates to get different rewards depending on what rewards they have before the game started.

And as far as matchmaking issues go, I'm sure DE has been working on it.

Also if anyone mentions; "If you have the money, support DE!" Reread this post, you're missing out on the point that the rarity of the keys needs to be matched by the rewards availability.

I got one in 6 defenses and I have ran finished in a wave reward, and my friend got one as a daily long on reward

we ran one of them so far, was fun and got the Frost Prime Helmet BP

Random is Random

Honestly we should have this player driven, try and not run your voids empty, find people to group up with, always run in packs of 4s, share the wealth

I wasn't sure if I was just unlucky with finding keys after running so many Raids and Defenses or if they were really rare. It's really frustrating to see all this new content that I can only get to by being lucky or dishing out cash. I wish there was a guaranteed way to grind for keys.

I've gotten one from the daily lotto, and another for a wave 5 reward on Io. I know several people in my clan got their first keys from yesterdays daily lotto as well.

It looks as though the daily lotto, at least level 3, rewards void keys fairly often. Much more than you would find potatoes.