Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Merging/corporations And Hierarchy Contacts

OrokinNoob

With the forma, dojo, clan size, clan comparison, veteran vs new player resource acquisition complaints, what about.....

Clan Mergers.

There are many small clans that don't want to lose their personal interaction, which I understand. There are huge clans with over 10k clan members, who deserve to take advantage of the numbers they have gained. So to meet both of these groups' demands for the recent "must have dojo" reasoning.

How about implementing a system where Smaller clans can merge into larger clans, while keeping their individuality.

Or even better, a hierarchy system in the contacts, that would allow Clans to be listed under a Parent directory and keep smaller clan members in their own circle.

This is purposefully vague suggestion, to initiate conversation and expresses concepts about mechanic that do not exist in this game yet. Please do no come here to make complaints of the hypothetical system or why you don't prefer it without engaging in conversation on something that could make it all consistently better.

Edited by OrokinNoob

10k members what?

We just recently hit 1200..

LOL, yeah some person in chat was so hype about 40 people in their clan.

I said keep going, which got me some teen-made profanity response,

That was a drop in the bucket compared to Warbros (35,000+) and Warframe Japan (22,000+) clans

They were in disbelief when I said how warframe had surpassed it's 1 million player mark. Quoted how it took WoW years to get 8 million players.

They called me a liar, said I was making stuff up and they didn't see how this game could be that popular "Its only been out for like a few months". *This is wrong, post below corrects it, thanks Wspainale.

Anyway, Its just an idea, I've only had clan experience in games that had been around longer than warframe like EVE, so the things I see haven't been implemented or I'm glad they aren't in this game lol.

I don't want to get off work, just to manage my clan like a second job lol.

Congrats on the clan, keep going.

Edited by OrokinNoob

LOL, yeah some person in chat was so hype about 40 people in their clan.

I said keep going, which got me some teen-made profanity response,

That was a drop in the bucket compared to Warbros (35,000+) and Warframe Japan (22,000+) clans

They were in disbelief when I said how warframe had surpassed it's 1 million player mark. Quoted how it took WoW years to get 8 million players.

They called me a liar, said I was making stuff up and they didn't see how this game could be that popular "Its only been out for like a few months".

Anyway, Its just an idea, I've only had clan experience in games that had been around longer than warframe like EVE, so the things I see haven't been implemented or I'm glad they aren't in this game lol.

I don't want to get off work, just to manage my clan like a second job lol.

Congrats on the clan, keep going.

Sorry, but where did you even get those numbers? Not to mention it was clearly stated in the last livestream that warframe japan had more members. b1MZY7H.png

Wspaniale has corrected me (both notification and here), that my numbers are wrong and misinterpreted. I was told from a wikia discussion that the numbers posted in the leaderboards were contributed kills not clan size.

The wikia conversation was stating that if the top player killed 2666 Fusion MOAs, the number besides the Clan contribution should have been higher if they were the Clan's total kils, so the number must have been members.

Apparently I am wrong because Wspainale says there are only about 1300 members in Warbros.