Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why!? Receiver!?

MaduSciuntistu

I did over 30 runs yesterday in the void, and still no receiver! 

Is it just that rare, or is something wrong with the drop rate? this has me so angry I almost dont want to play anymore.

sad part is, I had one, but after hotfix 8.0.4 it vanished from my inventory.

This makes no sense stat wise..... 

would be great if someone could help me in some way, be it information where it drops more or help finiding it in general.

Edited by MaduSciuntistu

i've done 10 runs so far and im not getting any receiver's either.

if it was free keys im using i wouldn't mind because i spent only time on a chance. but wasting 75 plat to get the 5 stocks that i cant use is just stupid.

Edited by Tainted_Fox

I don't want to see this thread die so really bump this if you're reading through.

This has become a serious problem and time and time again I have talked to clan mates or have stacks of 25-50 Latron Prime Barrels and Stocks but Never a Receiver... Along withe the Reaper Prime blade it is so rare in these missions not even at level 3 do they drop from the void and if it does it's a bloody miracle.

Please DE take a good hard look into this and tweak the spawn rates this is hell for people or have gone through the void 60-70 times and farmed keys from defense missions, even those who have shelled money out of pocket at a chance that's only 5 runs for the price.