Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Big Window Fail! Urgent

Uxul

Hay un gran fallo en la venta de informacion del menu. Es esa ventana que pone la informacion de los

materiales que ahi en el planeta cuando pones la flecha encima. La ventana se ve a la mitad

y no se puede leer bien la informacion completa, ya que, se ven las letras cortadas, a la mitad.

Solucionen ese fallo. Gracias

windowfail.jpg
Edited by Uxul

I think this guy is trying to tell that on low resolutions, the text in the descriptions of the planets (in the planet page) are almost completely not visible.

Try lowering your resolutions and see for yourself. I also have a hard time reading the description if not I cant read it at all.

I play on 1680x1050 so Im fine with the font.

EDIT After pic got added: Oh he's playing on a 5:4 screen ._.

Edited by R3leaZ

I think this guy is trying to tell that on low resolutions, the text in the descriptions of the planets (in the planet page) are almost completely not visible.

Try lowering your resolutions and see for yourself. I also have a hard time reading the description if not I cant read it at all.

I play on 1680x1050 so Im fine with the font.

Resolution Hig 1920x1080  , can not see well also, friend. Not with 800x600, not with 1024x600 nothing....Nothing. any configuration solves this problem ¿ok? ;)  Greetings

Edited by Uxul