Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is One Reason Why I Love Competive.

Revel72

Extremely arrogant players. Just played a CSGO match and won it while enemy team rather good but arrogant player. He thought the match was so easy and he forgot. Twice to check corners and surprise surprise I was around both of those corners in those situations.

People when you play competive. Do not get arrogant in team based game. Because the situation can get explosive in any moment and you will get punished from your arrogance. Even if you are a great player in the game. Hold your head in a freezer and focus. Like I said. Situation can get explosive any time possible. We won that match because of arrogance of this team member. In CSGO you play with team or loose the game. Specially above from Silver Elite Master.

Note this is off topic section.

I know , a few hours ago we had something similar . We were behind , 7 to 1 , the enemys were like extremely arrogant , and told us , that we suck (We were Ct on Mirage) . After that , we decided , that one of our team only buys smoke ,flash and defuser and hide at b (they always rushed b) . We got 2 ninja defuses in a row and could stock up on money and boom , we turned the tides to our favor (it was still a close one 15 to 13 ) .