Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Blueprints And Failure

Kirv_Goldblade

so i just ran a defence mission and at wave 5 two players leave the other player and i say on but due to a host migration i end up solo just intime to face everyones favorite hallucination and get one of his weapon bp's however just before hitting wave 10 i lose my last revive and thus fail the mission losing every thing earned since wave 5 including the bp yet the stalker has still come after me thus i must again wait for the rng to choose to grace me with his presence. in short am i the only one that thinks stalker bp's should be exemped from the fail and lose every thing rule?

Nasty story. You have my compassion but I don't think exceptions are the solution to this problem.

well its eather make stalker bps the exception to the rule, make stalker more common, make drops save every wave, let people join defence after wave 5, or let people refill revives/switch frames mid mission

My last stalker (after nearly 2 weeks!) came yesterday when I played a defense mission. It was wave 5 and the stalker waited until we had to choose either taking the mod or continue fighting. Right then the stalker spawned in front of me and he attacked. I was lucky enough to have the Rhino so I had 300 HP when I finally was able to attack (and kill) him. Such a situation is very rare but can be very frustrating.

Another stalker appeared when I played with a friend. The strange thing was that we didn't get any BP after defeating him. Is that normal?

Edited by Lesserli