Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Blueprints, A Tweak Proposal

AndyChanglee

Who here has that frustrating feeling where you want something that requires parts, but you end up getting 6 Latron Prime stocks, which can't get you anywhere?

My proposal is this system: When you have a certain blueprint in your inventory, the chances of an alert mission or a mission reward giving you that certain blueprint decreases. The more copies you have, the lower the chances drop.

This way, its less frustrating to get blueprints for an item you want. You'll still have to play levels, but the grind becomes reasonable because you only do as many as is fair. I think the people who have 6 Latron Prime stocks are saying in their mind: "these frekkin things could've been 2 whole Latron Primes by now"

I have this problem with warframe blueprints.

This shouldn't affect game immersion, since you still have to play and complete the levels to obtain the parts, but it should make obtaining the individual parts more reasonable, so there shouldn't be loss of immersion, in fact it could increase the amount b/c the player is less frustrated and will have access to a cool new thing to play with.

This also only affects the chances of obtaining the wanted bp indirectly by affecting the chances of getting a bp you already have.

What do you guys think? Is this fair and not an OP change?

Agree with this..

Also apply this new system on mods too..

I got 60 mind control mods and 30 streamline mods but nowhere for thunderbolt T_T

wow lol, well at least you can merge them all into your ability mods for a decent price, or you could sell some.

Great that people like this proposal! Hope the devs see it.