The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Prime And Void

Bones98

I remember the devs saying something about Prime warframes being an advantage in Orokin levels. I haven't noticed anything. Has there been anyone who noticed these 2 huge doors facing each other? Thief's Wit says there's loot behind them but can't seem to find how to open them.

If you're referring to the two huge doors facing each other with a long, narrow room with two freeze strips in between: this is not tied to Excalibur Prime. There appear to be some issues with this room (it does not always trigger; sometimes the gate (keep reading) starts in the lowered position), but sometimes when you walk in to the first side of that room, you will be barred from progressing by a gate that is lowered when you step on the circular lotus seal on the floor. You then have a short time to sprint across the freeze strips as quickly as possible to make it through the door on the far side.

That said: as someone who has tried to do as many tower runs as someone who can't afford to buy keys can, I haven't noticed *any* added functionality for the Prime frames in these areas, and do most definitely recall this being discussed in Livestream 5.