Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Grineer Military Communications

Institute-Marksman

RF 254: "Resupply Freighter 2-5-4 hailing Galleon 1-7-3."

G 173: "(........)"

RF 254: "Galleon 1-7-3, please respond. We have an resupply appointment scheduled."

G 173: "(........)"

RF 254: "Local Cleet command, Resupply Freighter 2-5-4 here. Galleon 1-7-3 is not responding to our hails, please advise."

SFC: "Saturn Fleet Command here, Is your equipment functioning properly?"

RF 254: "Running diagnostics. All equipment functioning within operational parameters."

SFC: "Understood RF 254. Continue to hail them. We are rerouting Galleon 1-4-9 to your current location. Please obey their commands. Saturn Fleet Command out."

G 149: "Galleon 1-4-9 to Resupply Freighter 2-5-4, we are headed to your location. Please assess the situation."

RF 254: "Understood Galleon 1-4-9. Galleon 1-7-3 is stationary at our intended resupply point, but is not responding to our continuous hailing. There is no sign of external battle damage or Infestation. Our communication equipment is fuctioning properly."

G 149: "Noted, RF 254. Stay at a safe distance from G 173. We are inbound to your current sector."

RF 254: "Loud and clear, G 149." Moving to a safe distance from G 173."

(Intercom of G 149):
"All non-essential personnel, gear up and report to the nearest hangar. Deploy Dargyns and Dregs, secure the outer hull of G 173."

Comms Drone: "Shuttles are ready for departure, captain." 

G 149 Captain: "Understood."

Comms Drone: "Dargyns are reporting fractures in G 173's outer hull, captain! Multiple locations!"

G 149 Captain: "Send an Ogma, I want a detailed report on those fractures. Have the shuttles tail them."

Comms Drone: "Understood."

"Sir, Ogma has confirmed the fractures run deep. A boarding party has not reported back since they boarded the ship."

G 149 Captain: "Noted. Send Dregs in through the airlocks, see what they can see."

Comms Drone: "Dregs are reporting major structural breaches spanning multiple decks. They describe them as 'holes'.

G 149 Captain: "Holes? ...I'd rather not do this, but, send word to the Queens. This situation, I cannot resolve.

RF 254, Do you copy?"

RF 254: "We copy, still on standby. Mind filling me in on the situation? Can we unload the cargo, because I have more scheduled rendevous."

G 149: "We will take G 173's cargo. Redirecting your transmission to our Quartermaster."