Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Oriented Game With Broken Friends/clan List Is Garbage

dierath

Its not just me but alot of people in my clan (120+ members atm) are having one hell of a time making groups to do void runs/void key farming runs becuase the group system is broke as all S#&$.

First you must /friend add someone just to accept an invite so being in a clan with them seems to mean nothing.

Then half of the time members show as offline even when we are talkign to each other in clan or whispers.

So i am sorry to say but in warframes current state im going to go ahead and uninstall and go try other games.. this game seems to have potential but between the item mall/market being what it is (forcing you to pay to play if you want to get anything worthwhile in the game) and the horrid NAT/STRICT/FRIENDLIST/CLANLIST offline S#&$  im outa here.. maybe i come back another time but this game is in no state to be asking monies from people for rng rewards.

Another game that wants to PAY TO WIN and another game that will fade into the background. You really should take a look at games like LOL(league of legends). Very popular games that get the concept of what an item mall should be.

The invite system is garbage. In a large clan, folks are constantly coming and going. Logging in and out. This makes the list "reset" and the "Invite" button go dark. So the only way to get a new name in there is to use the copy/paste method. Then you don't even get a conformation it took. You have to check the pending list.

And this is only ONE of the many issues. Don't even get me started on host migration in the Dojo's. ARGHHHHHH!!!!

I'll agree, the UI is very bad at places, most of it works but where it doesn't, it's terrible.

...but quite frankly, I'd say that "Pay to Win" can't ever really be as big a thing in Warframe as it could be in other games such as LoL etc, because Warframe is a PvE game. In LoL, a hero that's simply better than everything else that's only accessible with RL currency, would be devastating.

Right now, there's no item with different stats in the game (other than the founders items, but they aren't very good anyway) that's only obtainable through RL currency. Heck, even the one thing that could be called Pay to Win before was changed so that you can obtain them without paying (potatoes).

It's called paying for convenience, just like LoL does it. Want to pay to get access to the new stuff instantly? No? Then go spend some time getting it.I don't know any popular F2P that does it any "cleaner" than that, but please, point out one. (One that isn't from Valve, that is. (TF2 isn't any better, DotA 2 is. However Valve doesn't need either game to make the company alive.)

tl;dr  Yes, parts of the UI is very bad right now. No, Warframe isn't P2W.

beta = they are working on things

chill out a bit bro

True, but UI is such a crucial part of a game, and releasing an update focusing on playing with your clan without making sure the UI around clans works well is quite..bad.

I know that I personally would be totally fine without any content updates for quite a while, if I knew they were revamping the UI.  :P

beta = they are working on things

chill out a bit bro

True, but UI is such a crucial part of a game, and releasing an update focusing on playing with your clan without making sure the UI around clans works well is quite..bad.

I know that I personally would be totally fine without any content updates for quite a while, if I knew they were revamping the UI.  :P

Exactly. The UI has been near totally broken since way before update 8. The fact they didn't even consider polishing it up a tad for update 8, which relies so heavily upon it, is a little frustrating.