Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Fam,

MidgetsTossingPractice

Greetings fam, MidgetsTossingPractice here, and I say, tis a rather late introduction of mine to these forums. The luxurious sorcery we proclaim as “internet” has allowed me to indulge in game play of Warframe. Mine experiences hath ranged yonder the dawn of the update which contained that fine gentle, yet savage female character woman lady of illusory tricks. Unfortunately, during this time I have failed to even make one exchange of today’s modern language and information with these fellow savage comrades/ I’ve enjoyed tinkering with many ideas, I say in example, thy Lato may be discharged approximately fifteen times, and the enemy shalt not know of it, and the dispatch will count as a “stealth kill”. Not really, the damage of the lato just doesn’t even disturb thy enemies. 

I dream forward of the possibility of the exchange of language, culture and information with you all, from complaints, suggestions, celeb gossip, to the dankest of memes. From now on, thou shalt send forth pigeons across this network of witchcraft.  

I have absolutely no skill or talent when it comes to editing videos, but I do enjoy playing around and editing audio files, with that I leave you an introductory video, featuring a rank 5 (I think) Skana. 

As Tyl Reggor once said, "He who contaminates my science forth shall receive a poking from mine stick" 

There's an enormous influx of 9gag content in this page. Quick! Leave before it dͩͭ̌͆̽̆̿͏̼̬͉̩ḛ͙͚͈ͧ̃͌͆ͤs̥͍̪̯̼̘ͮ̿͠t̴̙̥̪̝̟̾͗ͫ̀̄r̤̐̋́ͬ̔͗o͙̞ÿͥͦ͡s̎ͭ̅̈ͤ͛̄̕ ̜͈͌u̟̝͂ͮ̓ͬͯ̄s̸̻̼̭͑͆̔̾ͦ ̰̥ͣͨͣ̽͑ͯ̽a̟̙̭̻̥̠̓ͪ̓͊͂ͪͯ͡l̡ͬͦͤ͌ͧ̉ͨlͩ͌ͮͧ͜!̺̜͙͖̂̾ͭͥ̎͊̇